Liebster Award #3

Hi everybody!

We were recently nominated for three more Liebster award by the lovely girls from Just Add Ginger, The Pale Side ofBeauty and Coat of Cosmetics. Thank you so much for nominating us! We are so grateful to get these nominations so here they are.

Rules

  • Make a post about the Leibster Award and thank the blogger who nominated you
  • Write 11 interesting things about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions created by the blogger who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and notify them about the nomination
  • Write 11 new questions for your nominees

11 Facts about Me
  • My current favourite song is Lady Gaga’s new one, G.U.Y.
  • I have met Peter Andre in Ibiza airport
  • Although I don’t really drink much alcohol, my favourite drink is strawberry and lime Kopparberg
  • I have a really bad addiction the TV show Catfish.
  • I really want a donkey or a sloth or an owl…
  • My favourite biscuits are bourbons and digestives
  • At school I took part in a trampolining competition again other people in the county and I came 3rd J
  • I love rollercoasters! However I absolutely hate Oblivion at Alton Towers
  • I absolutely hate the dentist!
  • One of my favourite app is Sudoku, boring I know but it’s good for the brain
  • I have A Levels in Business, Accounting and Sociology


11 Questions Asked by Just Add Ginger

Why do you blog?
I’ve wanted to blog for a really long time actually but it took a lot of courage to start one. I’ve always had an interest in beauty and fashion and after spending a lazy Sunday afternoon reading blogs I decided that I should try it myself!

What’s one quote/motto/phrase that you live by?
“It is not fancy hair, gold jewellery, or fine clothes that should make you beautiful. No, your beauty should come from within you – the beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit. This beauty will never disappear, and it is worth very much to God.” – 1 Peter 3:3-4. I myself am not religious but I think this quote is relatable to everyone and I love it!

What’s your earliest memory?
I have a really bad memory.

What are the 3 closest things in front of you right now?
My laptop, my phone and my dog.

What food could you eat forever and never get sick of?
I’m pretty sure I could live on cheese! Babybels, cheesestrings, cheese toasties, the list goes on!

Who are you 4 dream dinner guests?
Ooh tricky. Paloma Faith, Lily Cole and Ed Sheeran. A party for gingers!

What’s you guiltiest pleasure?
Either strawberry and white chocolate doughnuts or musicals.

Hit shuffle on your music library, what song pops up?
Sleep Alone by Two Door Cinema Club

You build a time machine. Which point in history do you visit first?
This is difficult as I love history but I’d say I’d to go to the Georgian period first. I would love to spend a day in the grandeur and of course to wear the dresses, but then I’m pretty sure I would love to come home and watch TV or something!



11 Questions Asked by The Pale Side of Beauty

What is your biggest beauty/fashion regret?
Definitely letting a girl at college tint my eyebrows. I ended up with dark brown eyebrows and I looked terrible! I spent so long that night trying to dim them down a bit using tint remover but it didn’t work very well. Awful!

What is your “can’t live without” product?
Mascara. 100%. If I don’t wear any other makeup I at least have to put some mascara on.

Bath or shower?
I do like a bath every now and then but for me it’s got to be a shower. I like to be in and out as mostly I don’t have the time to mess about.

How long have you been blogging for?
We have been blogging since October last year. I’ve wanted to start a blog for a really long time but never had the courage to do it. One day I was speaking to my sister and I told her my idea, she liked it and our blog was born.

Who do you look admire most in the world?
For sure it has to be Lily Cole. Not only because she is ginger but because she is so super pretty and clever too.

What is your favourite movie?
My favourite movie is called Ever After. It is a real life Cinderella story set in 17th century France and stars Drew Barrymore and Dougray Scott. It’s such a pretty, heart-warming film and I’ve watched it that much I know all the words. If you have never seen it click >here< for the link to the trailer and go watch it!

What makes you happy?
They say the best things in life are free and these are the things that make me the happiest. Things such the dog greeting you when you come in, lazy Sunday mornings, spending time with my family, the relaxed feeling when you know you have no homework to do, and finally not having to set an alarm for the morning! It’s the small things!

What is your proudest moment?
Either passing my driving test or getting a place at my favourite university.

If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be?
I would love to have dinner with some of the people from YouTube. People like Zoe, Louise, Alfie, Tanya, Jim, Joe, Naomi and Marcus.

What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Again either strawberry and white chocolate doughnuts or musicals.



11 Questions from Coat of Cosmetics

If you had to eat one meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
100% breakfast. I love cereals, toast, croissants, full English, everything!

What is the biggest letdown beauty product you have ever used?
The Rimmel match perfection foundation. I was so excited to try it and they did really pale colours too but it did at all go with my dry skin and just accentuated my dry patches.

If you could meet someone, dead/alive, who would it be and why?
Me and Brooke would both love to meet Patrick Swayze. Dirty Dancing is one of our all time favourite films plus he was gorgeous J

What is one social media account you can’t live without?
As much as I love twitter and instagram I would miss facebook more. I’m just too nosey!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I would love to live in Italy somewhere, probably Venice, just because it so beautiful and I really want to go there.

What’s your go to movie/TV show you watch on a rainy day?
If I’ve got loads of time to kill I tend to watch something like Gossip Girl and watch a whole series.

If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which one would it be and why?
I love Company magazine so I’d like to be on the cover of that one. The reason is that I do read the magazine and it is different to normal magazines.

What is the one thing you always do to relax?
Either watch a film or stick a candle on.

Do you have any major talents, if so, what are they?
I don’t have any major talents but as kids we always had loads of hobbies. I’d say the one I was best at was either Irish dancing or archery.

If you could go back in time, what era would you chose and why?
Like I mentioned before I would love to go back to the Georgian period, so about the mid to late 18th century time. If you have watched The Duchess with Keira Knightley then that period.

If you could only use 5 beauty products for the rest of your life, what would they be?
No 7 Stay Perfect Foundation, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Avon Glimmerstick Eyebrow Pencil, Avon Glimmerstick Eyeliner and Collection Dolled Up Mascara.


Our Nominations

I was really struggling to find nominations so I thought why not nominate anyone. So if you would like to answer my questions and you have fewer than 200 followers then give it a go and send me the link if you do it! J


Questions for Nominees

What is your favourite foundation?
If you could only choose one, would it be skincare or makeup?
Do you have any pets?
What blogs are you go to when you are bored?
What book are you currently reading?
Favourite fashion brand?
Do you prefer summer or winter?
Chocolate or sweets?
Do you prefer shopping online or instore?
Have you seen any good films recently?
Have you ever dyed your hair?


I hope this hasn't been too long or boring but I wanted to get them all done in one go and I really love the idea of the Liebster Award!

Ellie
xxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts