My Perfect De-stressors!
Hey guys! So I know I haven't posted in ages but I've been a little stressed recently, however this has given me a good idea of what to write about. So this post is going to be all about de-stressing and my perfect methods of how to chill out!
Stress can have a lot of effect on the body which is why it's so important to tackle it quickly before it becomes too much to handle.
Some effects that stress has -
- Make sleep deprivation worse
- Can make you overthink situations
- Can cause tension headaches/migraines
- Can make anxiety much worse
- Blood pressure can rise
- Can cause breakouts
- Can effect your job performance
- Digestive problems
- Weight problems
- Skin Conditions
Many of these effect me immensely, causing me to feel overwhelmed and that I cannot cope or function properly.
Stress can happen for various reasons for different people, it just depends how they handle and react to certain situations, a few reasons could be -
- Major life change
- Relationship difficulties
- Financial problems
- Schedule is too busy
These are just a few of many reasons why stress happens, but like I said before, stress can happen for many different reasons for different people.
What I do to de-stress -
- My personal favourites is a relaxing bath with candles and mellow music on in the background
- Read a book
- Tidy your bedroom as a tidy room makes a tidy mind
- Look back at favourite past times and photos
- Arrange to go out with friends
- Spa's are expensive so treat yourself at home. A face mask, foot bath and manicure will help to relax
- Movie night
- Eat chocolate. But not too much you don't want to be sick!
- Exercise. Either a fun game of tennis with friends or a boxercise class to release your stress build up. Also exercise releases endorphins which makes us happy!
- Listen to your favourite album or artist
- Chilling in your room with lovely scented candles
These are just a few ways which you can use to eliminate any stresses and these are my faves.
I'd love to know how you get rid of you stresses and relax so let us know in the comment and we will get back to you.
It has taken a long time for me to post again and I'm sorry but I hope this post makes it clearer why I have been quiet recently.