White Rabbit Teahouse

So last Saturday it was my birthday so we decided to spend the day shopping in Nottingham.

As soon as we got there we went to a gorgeous little teashop called White Rabbit Teahouse. I had been recommended it by a manager at work and it definitely didn't disappoint me! It was so cute and very shabby chic and I instantly fell in love with it. All of the crockery was mix and match, as were the little teaspoons which gave it a really nice touch. The salt and pepper shakers were little rabbits and the sugar for the tea was in a gorgeous sugar bowl with little pincers.

















It is such a gorgeous place and if you are ever in Nottingham then I recommend that you go there and check it out! Click >here< for the link to the website where you can look at the menu and other little bits and bobs.

Hope you have a fabulous day!

Ellie
xxx

Comments

  1. Sounds and looks like a lovely quaint place. I love afternoon tea, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I need to go here x it's
    So cute.
    There is a really cute Alice and
    Wonderland themed Cafe in durham
    You should try.

    http://anappetiteformakeup.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so adorable, they have even started selling the little rabbit salt and pepper shakes! Think I may need to purchase some haha! Ooo that's sound cool, if I ever go I'll definitely have to visit there xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts