June Favourites!

Hello guys! As we are now in July here are our June favourites. All of the titles are linked so you can go and check the products out if you want to :)























Beauty
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
I picked this sponge up as I've got nearly all of the other Real Techniques brushes and I wanted to give it a try. It's fabulous because it makes the foundation look flawless on the skin and leaves it without streaks and lines.

M.A.C. 266 Small Angle Brush
I wanted a brush that I could apply eye liner with for quite some time so when I asked for one for my birthday. It makes eye liner so much easier to apply and it makes doing flicks so easy, I love it! It isn't the cheapest but it works well and M.A.C. brushes are amazing quality.

St Ives Invigorating Face Scrub
A year ago I would never have imagined having dry skin as my skin was so oily, however when winter came my skin became really dry and even though we are in to summer now it is still really dry. To get rid of excess dry skin I use this face scrub which I did a post about at the end of last year (click here to view it). It work really well and it's really cheap.

Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Regenerating Night Cream
This cream goes perfectly with the scrub I have just spoke about because it is so moisturising. It smells amazing, is really gentle on my sensitive skin and it leaves my skin so soft. They do 2 different types, one for dry & sensitive skin and one for normal/combination skin, and it's cheap too at only £4.07!

Since I've had my hair cut short I have used this wand non stop and I love the curl it gives. You can get loose waves or tight curls and the wand is tapered so that at the top the curl is looser and the further down the wand the tighter the curls get. Fabulous wand and I would recommend it to anyone. 


Fashion
Royal Blue Waterfall Blazer
Both of us has been completely addicted with this colour recently so when we saw this blazer in Quiz was a must buy. It dresses up any outfit and is so wearable with anything...love it! They do loads of other colours as well if you don't want to go for bright blue


Music
Don't - Ed Sheeran
We have both been loving Ed Sheeran's new song "Don't" this month. We both loved Ed Sheeran's music so we were so excited for the release of his new album "X". It's a fabulous song so be sure to go and check it out. (I have linked it above)


TV
Catfish
All of this month I have been completely addicted to the new series of Catfish. I have loved all the series of Catfish but this one has been amazing, especially when Nev threw the guy's phone in to the water...brilliant! I can't stop watching it so if you have never seen it you need to watch it right now!


Technology
Kindle
I've used my kindle so much this month and I still love it even after 3 years of owning it. It makes reading and buying books so much easier as you can purchase and download them in seconds. I also love that you can get free samples of the book (normally the first chapter or so) which you means you can try before you buy. Plus the books are so much cheaper for the kindle and there are loads of free classics if you fancy reading something like that.


We hope that you have enjoyed our June favourites. What have been your favourites this month?

Ellie & Brooke
xxx

Comments

  1. I love my kindle too.it's so practical and easy to use :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just fantastic aren't they! I don't know how I lived without one x

      Delete
  2. the blazer looks great! perfect for summer

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY FAVORITE SALE PICKS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so stunning and brightens up any outfit x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts