Jack Wills Sale

Hello everyone, Ellie here!
I have a confession to make…..I have been ever so naughty and ordered from the Jack Wills sale! I only went on the website to see if they had updated to their spring clothes, however it was still the sale and I was sucked in!

Selsford Gilet – Was £129  Now £64
First off is something which has been on my wish list since I was 14 and it’s a gilet. When I received the handbook last year for the winter collection I was in LOVE with this gilet but it was way too expensive for me so I never really gave it a second look. However when looking through the sale items I saw that it was half price and I couldn’t resist!
It is a beautiful brown and cream tweed style gilet with a faux fur hood plus it has a duck down and feather filling, and of course the Jack Wills logo. It is so warming and it’s going to be amazing for walking the dog now the weather is starting to get so cold.




Tinsbury Cable Crew – Was £59.50  Now £39
Another thing I had my eye on for a long time is the amazing cable knit jumpers that they do. Again, at the normal price of £59.50, I had always looked but never bought as it was a little bit too expensive for me. However at £39 I though it was a steal so I had to order one.
It is a light grey colour with a pink Jack Wills logo. It is great for layering over t-shirts or shirts alike and it especially looks great paired with the gilet.



So go check the sale out, but be quick because I'm not sure how much longer it will last!

Ellie
x


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts