March Favourites

Hello!!!

It has been a very long time since our last blog post but as I've said before please forgive us! We are very busy with college and uni and time has ran away with us! We are at the end of another month so here are our March favourites.



Beauty

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre
This perfume has always been my absolute favourite perfume since I was bought a bottle for my 16th birthday and I have worn it ever since. It is a floral scent but it is very sophisticate and people always ask me what perfume it is that I am wearing. It is definitely my signature scent!

Urban Decay "On The Run" Palette
I have wanted this palette for ages so when I received it for my birthday I was so excited. What I love most about it is that it's basically a complete make up look in one (minus a few things like foundation and concealer). I didn't think I was going to like the lip gloss, as I'm not much of a gloss fan, but the colour of it is stunning so I have worn it a lot. I also love the mascara and even though it is a fibre brush (which is not my favourite) I find that it applies really nicely and it doesn't clump.

Sleek Face Form Palette
We both own this palette and love how long lasting it is on the face. It is a very travel friendly palette as it has a contour, highlighter and blush all in one and only costs £10 which makes it affordable for everyone! Sometimes it can be really tricky to find a good contour which doesn't look orange on pale skin but this one is amazing! It doesn't have any hint of orange there and is just the right shade for pale skin. It is also really long lasting as we have had ours for about 2 years and still the pan is nowhere in sight.

Soap & Glory "The Scrub of Your Life" Body Scrub
For years I have always suffered with bumps on my upper arms and have tried so many things to try and get rid of them. Unfortunately I have never found anything until I tried this. It's a very gentle scrub, which I really like, and doesn't cause irritation to the skin like some scrubs can. The smell is the signature Soap & Glory smell so it obviously smells amazing. I will definitely keep repurchasing this product as it has worked absolute wonders on my arms!



Fashion

Coin Necklace
After seeing these in Primark for only £1.50 we all decided to pick one up. Despite it being very simple it completes and goes with any outfit and is very sophisticated. People always ask about it and compliment it and when I tell them it's from Primark they can't quite believe it. They are still available in Primark so I would definitely suggest you going to pick one up.



Random

Colouring Book
I have recently heard a lot about adult colouring books but never thought to try one. I received this as a birthday gift from my parents and I absolutely love it! This book is by Millie Marotta and it is full of amazing illustrations of animals. The patterns are so intricate and beautiful so it does take a while to complete each picture but I think this allows you to take your time and not rush. I find that it is a good way to de-stress and it allows you to have some alone time.

Communion - Years & Years
We have loved this band for a very long time so when they released their debut album last July I knew we was going to love it. There is a good combination of their older released songs and new ones and I love all of their new ones. If you have never listened to them or never even heard of them then I suggest that you check them out and maybe even buy their album :)

Shadow Hunters
After absolutely loving the film we were both so excited when we saw it was being done as a TV show. Although it is slightly cheesy in parts we still religiously watch it on Wednesdays when the new episode is aired on Netflix. We are loving it that much it has made us want to read the books so you may see these in future monthly favourites!

Yankee Candle Tarts
We have been long standing lovers of the Yankee Candle tarts as they are so cheap and they last for so much longer than they say they do. The two fragrances we have been loving this month is Honey Glow and Black Cherry. They smell absolutely amazing and the fragrance fills the room even when they aren't burning.


What are your favourites right now?

Ellie & Brooke
xxx

Comments

Popular Posts