My love for jelly shoes...

Hello all! Hope you are all doing well and have had a great Sunday.

As soon as I saw that jelly shoes were making a come back I was excited beyond belief! When I was little jelly shoes were all the rage and I had a pair of purple, sparkly jellies with a tiny heel and I loved them so I had to buy some new ones.

I wanted some from Primark however they were completely sold out so I ended up buying these from Select. I only bought a black pair, however they did have a few other colours, and they were only £6.


They fit really well and they only rubbed on my little toes a tiny bit which is great. The only downside I found to these shoes was the strong plastic smell, however I left them outside to air for a while and the smell definitely toned down a bit. Apart from this I do love them and I now want a white pair.

What are your opinions on jelly shoes and what colours do you have?

Ellie
xxx

Comments

  1. I slowly start to fall in love with this kind of shoes! For me it's the category where you feel it's so ugly, that basically you start to love it! haha
    I ordered one from Asos a couple of days ago, can't wait for it to arrive.:)
    Szandra x
    wildcompass4freedom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree, I am completely in love with them now and they are so comfy! x

      Delete
  2. so lovely!

    x Maria
    New outfit up on my blog
    featuring a wonderful trapeze bag
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts