The Small Things

Hello my dears! So today, whilst sat in my garden, I was wondering what to write about when it hit me that I should write something different. I feel very happy today and I realised that it's because of the sun and then I thought I'd write about some of the small things in life that make me happy.

  • Sitting outside in the sun with a cup of tea
  • Playing in the garden with my dog
  • Having a long soak in the bath
  • Barbecues with the family
  • Reading a good book
  • Lying in bed and hearing the rain hitting the window
  • Not having to set an alarm (this is probably my favourite!)
  • Watching a film with my sister

I thought I'd also share with you my ultimate feel good song. This song came out when I was in my first year at secondary school and it just reminds me of summer!


What are the small things which make you happy?

Hope you are having a fabulous Sunday!
Ellie
xxx

Comments

  1. They're all so good - not setting an alarm has to be the best one! This sun is definitely helping as well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the weather is amazing for March! And I agree not setting an alarm is my favourite x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts