The Small Things
Hello my dears! So today, whilst sat in my garden, I was wondering what to write about when it hit me that I should write something different. I feel very happy today and I realised that it's because of the sun and then I thought I'd write about some of the small things in life that make me happy.
- Sitting outside in the sun with a cup of tea
- Playing in the garden with my dog
- Having a long soak in the bath
- Barbecues with the family
- Reading a good book
- Lying in bed and hearing the rain hitting the window
- Not having to set an alarm (this is probably my favourite!)
- Watching a film with my sister
I thought I'd also share with you my ultimate feel good song. This song came out when I was in my first year at secondary school and it just reminds me of summer!
What are the small things which make you happy?
Hope you are having a fabulous Sunday!