Would You Rather Tag

So we was sat thinking of what we should write about today when we saw this tag. So we thought why not! Hope you enjoy and if you’ve got any questions or requests please leave them in the comments and we will get back to you! :)


Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Ellie - I would probably say all of my palettes and eyeshadows. I absolutely love my palettes but I wouldn’t be able to live without my mascara and eyeliner.
Brooke - I'd say my palettes and eyeshadows, I love them to death, however I don't use them everyday like I do mascara, eyeliner and lip products.

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Ellie - Never be able to cut it again. I used to have really long hair and then I cut it short so I would definitely grow it back to how it used to be.
Brooke - Definitely never cut it again! Although, it would be pretty snazzy to wear wigs and change your style daily!

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Ellie - It really depends on how I’m feeling but I’d say I use pink more on a day to day basis. The one I use at the minute is English Rose Mosaic Blush from M.U.A.
Brooke - I do love coral cheeks, but I usually have a pink cheek, so I'd have to say a pink cheek. However my favourite all time blush is Peaches from MAC.

If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Ellie - I’d have to say clothes. I absolutely love my makeup but I think I prefer clothes shopping.
Brooke - Wow! I would probably say clothes, but I would more than likely buy makeup, so makeup!

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Ellie - This is a really tricky one but I guess I’d have to say eyeliner as lipstick. Now I wouldn’t really like to do either but I suppose if you had a purple eyeliner you could try a dark vampy lip.
Brooke - Like Ellie I'd say eyeliner as lipstick and create a dark vampy lip.


Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Ellie - Well I live in the UK so unfortunately we don’t have a Sephora so I have to say MAC. However I have heard really good things about Sephora and would love for it to be bought to England.
Brooke - I live in the UK too, so unfortunately I've never been to a Sephora store, so till I visit one, one day, I have to say MAC.  

Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
Ellie - Definitely one lip colour. As I said in my previous post I’m not a huge fan when it comes to lipsticks, so for me I like to stay pretty neutral anyway.
Brooke - I would say one eyeshadow as I'm a big lover of lipsticks! I love how lipsticks can make your look either soft or bold, I would never be able to choose just one lip colour to wear for the rest of my life!

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Ellie - Oh well this one is very easy for me, it has to be summer clothes for winter. I hate being hot! Because I’m ginger I tend to go red very easily and get very hot so even the thought of wearing winter clothes in the summer makes me feel warm haha!
Brooke - I would also rather wear summer clothes in winter, not only because the majority of my clothes are for summer, but I already wear t-shirts and shorts to sleep in. Although, I do love winter - scarves, jumpers, boots and fluffy socks! :-) 

Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Ellie - Bright! I adore pinks, corals, blues, purples, etc, so I definitely say bright. One of my favourite nail polishes is the Barry M Gelly in Grapefruit.
Brooke - Although I love brights I am loving darker nail polishes for winter, especially navy or dark purple.

Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
Ellie - Probably my favourite lip product. Again I don’t really wear anything on my lips normally and my favourite eye product is mascara (which I could never give up!) so I’d give up my favourite lip product.
Brooke - Probably my favourite eye product. As I said before I love my lip products and for day-to-day I don't usually wear many eye products.

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Ellie - I much prefer a messy bun to a ponytail so for definite a messy bun!
Brooke - A messy bun!! I do wear a ponytail regularly, however this is purely because I have no time in a morning..

Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Ellie - I hate lipgloss so I’d never wear that again. Plus I love my nail polish too much. When I did beauty therapy last year we was not allowed to wear it and it was so hard haha! 
Brooke - I'm not keen on lipglosses so I'd never wear that again. If I never wore nail polish again, my nails would be constantly breaking, my nails are a nightmare already!


Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Ellie - Now either one is horrible! My eyebrows are pretty much translucent anyway so without pencil you cannot see them, but eyebrows frame the face so well. I’d say if you could find me a light brown sharpie then definitely the sharpie.
Brooke - I know I would look extremely weird if I shaved my eyebrows off, so I'd say sharpie them in, IF there was a light colour.

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Ellie - Now you already know my attachment to nail polish, however in this case I have to say I would rather live without nail polish. I love nothing more than putting makeup on and without it I feel rather naked. Also having translucent eyelashes and eyebrows is not a good look!
Brooke - I would rather live without nail polish too, I would honestly give people a shock if I didn't wear makeup! Because I have extremely blonde eyelashes I would look awful!


  x x

Comments

Popular Posts