Liz Earle Skincare Products

Liz Earle has to be my favourite skincare brand ever and I can't wait to test even more of their products that they offer! So here are some of my favourites that I've tried and tested so far -





I've been using this now for a few years since me and Ellie got some Liz Earle bits as a Christmas present once, but neither of us knew of Liz Earle until then. I have to say Liz Earle is definitely my favourite skincare brand with the cleanse and polish being one of my favourite products! It leaves my skin feeling super clean and fresh and removes make-up really well, although I usually remove my make-up using micellar water first because I hate getting the muslin cloth too dirty! I usually have the 100ml pump which lasts soooo well as I've had mine since my birthday back in April using it almost everyday. This makes the cost of £14 super affordable!

I first started using this when I got it as part of one of the Liz Earle monthly essentials boxes - which are AMAZING and can save a lot of money too! As I have dry skin this exfoliator is perfect to combat that and also remove any dead skin. After using this exfoliator my skin feels super soft too, this combined with the cleanse and polish helps to keep my skin clear, as well as helping my dry skin immensely! Again, this has lasted me really well as the one I'm currently using I've had since my birthday back in April, also using it almost everyday, making it extremely affordable at only £15.75 for the 70ml pump.

This mask is definitely one of my favourite products from Liz Earle, as well as skincare products all together! As advised I leave this mask on for around 10-15 minutes which gives it enough time to soak in and get to work. After using this my skin is left feeling super soft, smooth, hydrated and well moisturised, as well as leaving my skin feeling refreshed. This mask is definitely as it says intensively nourishing and also leaves skin feeling health and overall amazing! This too has lasted me sooo long as this was part of a monthly essentials box from Christmas, making the cost of £15.00 for a 50ml tube amazing and super affordable!

The Brightening Treatment Mask is another fantastic product from Liz Earle, unlike the Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask I only keep this one on the skin for a few minutes, which is great for when you don't have a lot of time. This mask gives a healthy glow to the skin and certainly brightens my skin too, as well as making my skin soft and feeling fresh! This is a mask which can definitely give a much needed boost to dull looking skin, this makes it a perfect product to use in a morning, especially with the short time needed to use this. And similar to all of my other Liz Earle products, my current 50ml pump of the Brightening Treatment Mask has lasted me really well as I've had it a few months now using it a few times per week (alternating this one with the Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask), again making it an extremely affordable product at £15.00 for the 50ml pump.

The Liz Earle moisturiser is by far my favourite moisturiser and the best I've ever used for me personally, I LOVE it! I use the dry/sensitive moisturiser which works wonders for my dry skin and perfectly finishes my skincare routine off after using the other products mentioned. This moisturiser also leaves my skin with an amazing healthy glow, as well as feeling super fresh and unbelievably soft and smooth! The cost for a 50ml pot is £20.25 and lasts me around a couple of months using it daily and sometimes twice daily, which I think is really affordable! 


Overall, I absolutely LOVE Liz Earle and these are just a few of my favourite products which work amazingly for my skin! Liz Earle is also fantastic as they often have great offers on and regularly give free UK delivery. They also add in 3 luxury travel size products when you spend over £50 as a complimentary gift and a little 'thanks' for choosing their beauty brand. 

Brands often don't get enough recognition for their fantastic services, so a big thank-you to Liz Earle for being an amazing brand overall and helping to keep my skin remain calm, clear and well looked after! I would totally recommend all the products from Liz Earle that I've mentioned, as well as any other product from Liz Earle because they are simply that fabulous!

Hope this has helped in any way, as I love reading reviews before I purchase anything! And please check out Liz Earle if you haven't before, I promise you won't be disappointed!

If you have any recommendations of other Liz Earle products to try or other amazing skincare brands please do!!

Brooke
x x x







Comments

Popular Posts