Mini Dorothy Perkins Haul

Hey everyone!

So on my most recent trip in to town I bought a couple of things from Dorothy Perkins so I though I’d do a mini haul.

The first thing I picked up was this gorgeous jumper. It’s grey with beautiful embellishments around the collar. As soon as I saw it I fell in love and knew I had to buy it. It is £29 which is a bit on the pricier side for me when it comes to knitwear; however I just loved it too much to pass, plus the 10% student discount I received (making it £26.10) pushed me to buy it even more!




When I was looking around the shoes I saw these amazing boots. I have been looking for a pair like this for what feels like an eternity, so again I had to pick them up. They are real leather with a cute buckle near the ankle. They cost £85, however they did have 20% off which bought them down to £68. For a good quality pair of boots like these I think it is a very reasonable price, plus they will go with loads of winter outfits so you know you will get your moneys worth. 





Hope you enjoyed!
x

Comments

Popular Posts